Prev: [ds]GEV...Re: Full Thrust : Electronic Warfare Next: Re: SG2 vehicles (was Re: Full Thrust...)

Re: [SG] Orbats (was Full Thrust : Electronic Warfare)

From: ScottSaylo@a...
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 13:42:42 EST
Subject: Re: [SG] Orbats (was Full Thrust : Electronic Warfare)

I tend to play on the floor in a large meeting room, space isn't really
an
issue (though my knees tend to give out, I'm in my fifties) So I carry
knee
pads with my SG II stuff.
Playing multi-player on the floor allows you to use the game without
getting
seriously bogged down in record sheets and stuff.

Prev: [ds]GEV...Re: Full Thrust : Electronic Warfare Next: Re: SG2 vehicles (was Re: Full Thrust...)