Prev: Re: Low-Tech Forces in DSII Next: Re: [OT] Plausible Sci-fi? was Re: [GZG] [HIST] Military Hackers

Re: [DS and SG] Tech dispersal to the frontier

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 00:56:33 -0800
Subject: Re: [DS and SG] Tech dispersal to the frontier

George,Eugene M wrote:

> The rules I came up with for the abortive Ogre miniatures campaign I
was
> gonna run are similar to the Esteemed John A's.

Please, if we have to flatter, let's go for Eminent.  For those of us
who are fans of Harry Turtledove's Videssos universe, Esteemed has. . .
less-than-positive connotations.

John "Bearded--or at least scruffy--when I don't have drill that
weekend" Atkinson

Prev: Re: Low-Tech Forces in DSII Next: Re: [OT] Plausible Sci-fi? was Re: [GZG] [HIST] Military Hackers