Prev: Re: Low-Tech Forces in DSII Next: Full Metal Anorak

Re: David's posts Re: Upcoming events Re: Bartertown

From: John and Roxanne Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 1998 15:14:38 -0800
Subject: Re: David's posts Re: Upcoming events Re: Bartertown

devans@uneb.edu wrote:
...snip...JTL

> To tell the truth, I had more problems with the event notices. HGMS
notices
> are definitely directed to historical players, which, so far, GZG
products
> have not been. There's a code for Sci-fi gaming, but I've yet to see a
one
> of the cons listed with it attached. I'd much rather see a list of
cons
> that specifically feature FT/SG/DS. I believe some of the cons are
single
> game or period oriented, and would be hostile to sci-fi events.
...snip...JTL
> The_Beast
>
> Jonathan White <Jw4@bolton.ac.uk> on 11/02/98 06:29:16 AM

Jon,
     The HMGS people allow 10 percent of the games at one of thier
events to
be 'non-historical'.   But then they consider 'anchients' to be
'historical'.
Pesoonally I cannot think of the battle where the Chinese fought the
Maya.

Well, memory fades with time.
John L.

Prev: Re: Low-Tech Forces in DSII Next: Full Metal Anorak