Prev: RE: [SG2] [DS2] A list of questions on TOE and logistics Next: Re: [FT] SOF Insertion

RE: Fleet Control System

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 14:10:03 -0600
Subject: RE: Fleet Control System

> BTW, this also requires another step
> in the play sequence - the pre-orders planning phase, in which you
> determine FCS ratings available, so you know how many ships you can
keep
> back!

In watching this thread, there is one thing I haven't seen said but I
think
it should work that way. If any ships get the benefit if the FCS and get
the
reactive plot phase, the ship with the FCS must be one of them.  I don't
think it makes sense that all the info would pass through the FCS ship
but
it would not get benefit of it.  The FCS system would be on the fleet's
flagship or a group's flagship and I think they should get the benefit
before other ships are allowed to.

Just my opinion, feel free to disagree.

Dean

Prev: RE: [SG2] [DS2] A list of questions on TOE and logistics Next: Re: [FT] SOF Insertion