Prev: David's posts Re: Upcoming events Re: Bartertown Next: Re: David's posts Re: Upcoming events Re: Bartertown

Re: David's posts Re: Upcoming events Re: Bartertown

From: Jonathan White <Jw4@b...>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 1998 17:02:24 +0000
Subject: Re: David's posts Re: Upcoming events Re: Bartertown

>To tell the truth, I had more problems with the event notices. HGMS
notices
>are definitely directed to historical players, which, so far, GZG
products
>have not been. There's a code for Sci-fi gaming, but I've yet to see a
one
>of the cons listed with it attached. I'd much rather see a list of cons
>that specifically feature FT/SG/DS. I believe some of the cons are
single
>game or period oriented, and would be hostile to sci-fi events.
MAybe we should talk to the poster about it..

>However, and I acknowledge the call is Jon's, neither qualify for
banning
>in my humble opinion.
>Jon, we hope you recognize the 'listfuhrer' is meant lovingly.
Mmmm... do I get to wear a uniform? with medals? :).
I guess given the general feel of the mail (and a few I've had
personally
sent to me) this was someone genuinely thinking they were doing a
service
rather than attempting to advertise. I think we can let it roll unless
anyone really objects.

			TTFN
				Jon
-----
"Information doesn't want to be free, it wants to be liberated and
expensive"
Jonathan White, Psychology Section, Bolton Institute
BWFC fans list site : www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist

Prev: David's posts Re: Upcoming events Re: Bartertown Next: Re: David's posts Re: Upcoming events Re: Bartertown