Prev: Re: Medics in SG2 Next: Re: Medics in SG2

Re: [DS and SG] Tech dispersal to the frontier

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 00:59:28 -0800
Subject: Re: [DS and SG] Tech dispersal to the frontier

Andrew & Alex wrote:

>     Have you got any rules to deal with the recovery of vehicles from
the
> battle field yet?

Ah, well. . .

I was thinking on that, and it seems to me that most knocked out
vehicles, if recovered, can be refitted and sent back into the fight.  I
was considering having a roll, perhaps:

1-2: Repairable immediately
3-7: Depot-level maintinence
8-10: Useless except as spart parts for the 3-7 group.

Plus on a 1 or 2 on a d6, the crew survives a tank destruction, so that
if you roll snake-eyes, the crew gets back in the tank, restarts the
engine and drives back into formation.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: Medics in SG2 Next: Re: Medics in SG2