Prev: Fleet Control System Revised Next: Re: (DSII) Question about Infantry Walkers

RE: Medics in SG2

From: Thomas Barclay <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 01:13:23 -0500
Subject: RE: Medics in SG2

Glover, spake thusly upon matters weighty:
> Something along this line was discussed some time back: The Platoon
Comd
> and/or Pl Sgt could detach/attach between squads within 6" (this being
60m;
> seems reasonable that no-one sane or smart would wander off on their
> lonesome more than 50 or so m if contact with the enemy is
imminent!?). just
> takes a ReGroup action to do it.

I had proposed some PSgt rules suggestions, but this one makes some
sense. Then again, you shouldn't have to limit this... if for some
bizarre reason the player wishes to endanger his second in
command.... well...he's the one who'll suffer.

And I think any squad seeing their platoon sergeant or leiutenant
take a hit ought to make a TL 0 morale check. (And if not for the
officer, at least for the platoon sergeant as he often IS the heart
of the platoon).

Tom.

Tom.
Thomas Barclay
Voice: (613) 831-2018 x 4009
Fax: (613) 831-8255

 -Bjarne Stroustrup

Prev: Fleet Control System Revised Next: Re: (DSII) Question about Infantry Walkers