Prev: Re: What the hell is this? Re: [fh] nac vexilliology Next: Re: [GZG] [FH] vexilliology (non NAC)

Re: [fh] nac vexilliology was Re: Awards and Anthems(andnowsomebackground) [OT] [HIST]

From: Thomas Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 09:17:10 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: [fh] nac vexilliology was Re: Awards and Anthems(andnowsomebackground) [OT] [HIST]

On Wed, 28 Oct 1998, Jonathan White wrote:
> <snip>
> >Tom
> Second warning folks. enough please!

my apologies. the listfuhrer is right - this was getting more and more
irrelevant and could have gone on for ever. me and thos barclay are
vaguely taking this on, and if we come up with anything useful we'll
mention it as discreetly as possible. mail one of us if you've anything
say or hear.

Tom

Prev: Re: What the hell is this? Re: [fh] nac vexilliology Next: Re: [GZG] [FH] vexilliology (non NAC)