Prev: Re: FTFB: Is this in the Errata? Next: Re: FTFB: Is this in the Errata?

FTFB: Is this in the Errata?

From: "Jared E Noble" <JNOBLE2@m...>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 16:41:27 -1000
Subject: FTFB: Is this in the Errata?

Not listed in the errata I've seen to date: came across this in checking
my
new spreadsheet version:

p26 - Der Thererdank class Fighter Carrier.

Technical specs claim grade 14 armor.  Systems Display shows 15 (I've
counted it many times.)  Anyway, mass and cost as shown seem to match
with
the grade 14 armor listed in the technical specs.  if grade 15 armor is
intended I show TMF of 222, NPV of 743.

Assuming of course my spreadsheet is working, which is pretty much is.
Anyone have insight?

Jared

Prev: Re: FTFB: Is this in the Errata? Next: Re: FTFB: Is this in the Errata?