Prev: Re: Awards and ANthems(and now some background) [OT] [HIST] Next: [FT] FTL Travel

RE: [FT] UN ship design

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson@q...>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 14:33:56 +1000 (EST)
Subject: RE: [FT] UN ship design

>This way you have two echelons of UN intervention; Peaceforcers and
>Peacekeepers. The Peaceforcers are your hi-tek (not the boot) Power
Armour
>dudes and the Peacekeepers are the more conventionally armed patrolling
>types.
>
>Ideas?

Sounds exactly like what I had in mind for the UN.  The Mainres are the
high-tech "enforcers" while the bulk of the U is made up of more regular
"peacekeepers".  I intend on collecting some NAC infantry to use as UN
regulars with my UNSC marines.	As for my UN fleet.  Well, that is in
the
piepline somewhere....

-Kelvin....

   "And how do you suppose we stop them?
      Get a big red sign with the word
	    STOP written on it?"

Prev: Re: Awards and ANthems(and now some background) [OT] [HIST] Next: [FT] FTL Travel