Prev: Re: [DS and SG] Regiments of the Crown Next: test - please ignore

Re: (OT) Dice - Got a good source?

From: Adrian Johnson <ajohnson@i...>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1998 15:24:16 -0400
Subject: Re: (OT) Dice - Got a good source?

This may be a bit of an odd way of solving this problem but...

I found some REALLY small d6's at a craft supply store in the section
for
beads.	These were maybe 2 or 3mm on a side, and had a small hole
through
from one corner to another for stringing on a wristlet, necklace or etc.
They were otherwise symmetrical, however, and rolled well.  They were
also
quite readable.

Just a thought.

<jiji@my-dejanews.com>
>wrote:
>
>>This may be an odd question, but:
>>
>>Does anyone out there know where I could buy really small d6s (or
other
dice)