Prev: [LIST] [FT] [SG2] Ground Zero Games at Gen-Con Web Page!!! Next: Re: [DS and SG] Regiments of the Crown

Re: (OT) Dice - Got a good source?

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 23:54:03 GMT
Subject: Re: (OT) Dice - Got a good source?

On Tue, 20 Oct 1998 22:08:52 -0700, Jim 'Jiji' Foster
<jiji@my-dejanews.com>
wrote:

>This may be an odd question, but:
>
>Does anyone out there know where I could buy really small d6s (or other
dice)
>in quantity?

At GenCon, the smallest dice that I saw were at Koplow's booth. I know
you can
get Koplow dice in the US and Canada. A game store should be able to
order
them.

Allan Goodall	       agoodall@sympatico.ca

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: [LIST] [FT] [SG2] Ground Zero Games at Gen-Con Web Page!!! Next: Re: [DS and SG] Regiments of the Crown