Prev: Re: Awards and ANthems(and now some background) [OT] [HIST] Next: Re: Space carrier fighter philosphy

Re: Awards and ANthems(and now some background) [OT] [HIST]

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@H...>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 19:01:10 -0400
Subject: Re: Awards and ANthems(and now some background) [OT] [HIST]

At 09:35 AM 10/22/98 -0700, Jim wrote:
>I somehow still can't see California and Texas forming a union (maybe
Texas and *northern* California). I could also see Cal-Tex annexing
enough
of northern Mexico to form a contiguous country... but I digress.

I still like the idea of Low Cal Tex-Mex, but that's an even further
digression....

					Aaron Teske
					ateske@HICom.net

Prev: Re: Awards and ANthems(and now some background) [OT] [HIST] Next: Re: Space carrier fighter philosphy