Prev: Re: Awards and ANthems(and now some background) [OT] [HIST] Next: RE: Awards and Anthems(and now some background) [OT] [HIST]

Re: (OT) False claims about Cyberstorm

From: The cat that walks by Himself <catwalk@i...>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 19:11:45 +0100
Subject: Re: (OT) False claims about Cyberstorm

I too have Cyberstorm (and Cyberstorm 2, to all British Isles readers
when it
finally come out over here buy it it's good. I bought mine in Baltimore
in August
when I was in the colonies for the Worldcon). The best pilot in
Cyberstorm is not
Boto (the useless chimp) it`s Tola, who before he got the bioderm
treatment was the
hero of the Earthsiege wars.

Neil Simpson

--------