Prev: An idea for a new weapon (semi-OT] Next: Re: ADLER TAG AAR - Soundtrack (OT)

Re: ADLER TAG AAR - Soundtrack (OT)

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 10:58:53 -0700
Subject: Re: ADLER TAG AAR - Soundtrack (OT)

Jonathan White wrote:

> I would have to point out how obviously naughty doing things like that
>
> would be. I would be *seriously* miffed if this list ended up as an
> .MP3
> swap forum.

I agree, but I think I could post some MP3s to my website with the link
only going to list members. (since it is a shady thing I believe). I
certainly do not have the space to uplaod them all at once but I coud
pop up a few at a time. Maybe others could do the same.

Los

Prev: An idea for a new weapon (semi-OT] Next: Re: ADLER TAG AAR - Soundtrack (OT)