Prev: Re: ADLER TAG AAR - Soundtrack (OT) Next: A letter from David Drake

Re: (OT) Dice - Got a good source?

From: Mike.Elliott@b...
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 12:35:35 +0100
Subject: Re: (OT) Dice - Got a good source?

Well, I don't know if you can get 'em outside of UK, but Irregular
Miniatures do some nice little dice (about 5mm cubed) for UKP3.50 for
50.

Mike Elliott

"Jim 'Jiji' Foster" <jiji@my-dejanews.com>
21/10/98 06:08

Please respond to FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk

To:   FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
cc:    (bcc: Mike Elliott/UK/BULL)
Subject:  (OT) Dice - Got a good source?

This may be an odd question, but:

Does anyone out there know where I could buy really small d6s (or other
dice) in quantity? These are intended to be more or less decorative, so
tiny, tiny dice are what I'm looking for. Small enough that they'd be
sold
on a $/volume or $/mass basis.
---
Jim 'Jiji' Foster / jfoster@nospam.kansas.net / Jiji @ AnimeMUCK

-----== Sent via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==-----
http://www.dejanews.com/  Easy access to 50,000+ discussion forums

___
      _____

Privileged/Confidential Information and/or Copyright Material may

be contained in this e-mail. The information and Material is

intended for the use of the intended addressee. If you are not

the intended addressee, or the person responsible for delivering

it to the intended addressee, you may not copy or deliver it to

anyone else or use it in any unauthorised manner. To do so is

prohibited and may be unlawful. If you receive this e-mail by

mistake, advise the sender immediately by using the reply

facility in your e-mail software.

Thank you.

Prev: Re: ADLER TAG AAR - Soundtrack (OT) Next: A letter from David Drake