Prev: [FT] SML missiles Next: Re: ADLER TAG

Re: [FT] SML missiles

From: Niall Gilsenan <ngilsena@i...>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 17:02:10 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT] SML missiles

At 08:21 20/10/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Greetings:
>
>I hope this question hasn't been asked already, but I've looked through
the
>FAQ and didn't see anything on it.  My question is "Do SML systems
require a
>fire control?".  This is not stated in the rules, at least as far as I
can
>find.	I assumed they did.  However my worthy opponet just pointed out
that
>it isn't stated that the SML system has to have a fire control?  Any
>thoughts on this?

Pardon me if this is wrong (been a while since I looked at the Fleet
book)
but I believe that Firecon is required.  Now the stipulation is that you
only need one firecon for all the missile systems.  So 2 or 3 systems
all
share the same firecon.

>Michael Johnson
>Micron Internet Service
>Customer Support
>208-368-5400
>http://www.webpak.net/~mrjohn

Niall Gilsenan,
DIT, Cathal Brugha St,
Dublin1,
Ireland.

Prev: [FT] SML missiles Next: Re: ADLER TAG