Prev: Re: Military Interrogation [OT] Next: upcoming events

GZG Chat Times/Places

From: Thomas Barclay <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 20:05:06 -0500
Subject: GZG Chat Times/Places

I'm getting some con promo stuff together. I'm making sure it lists
some of the main GZG resources. Can some let me know the new GMT
times for the GZG chat, along with the server address (with the
port)? And can the owner of the time converter web page send me the
URL again so I can put it in the promo material too. I'm trying to
make this flyer as encompassing of all our suppliers, online
resources, etc. as I can.

Tom.
Thomas Barclay
Voice: (613) 831-2018 x 4009
Fax: (613) 831-8255

 -Bjarne Stroustrup

Prev: Re: Military Interrogation [OT] Next: upcoming events