Prev: Re: [SG2] Terrain Next: Re: Military Interrogation [OT]

[DS2] Heavy Gear ?

From: "Paul O'Grady" <paulog@o...>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 17:04:33 +1000
Subject: [DS2] Heavy Gear ?

I've recently been reading the Heavy Gear Tactical rules and have quite
impressed with the elegance of some aspects of therules system.

I seem to recall that late last year there was a little discussion about
conversion to DS/SG...
I was wondering if anyone actually got around to it in the end (and
thereby
save me a little work <g> ?)
There is quite a rich background filled with various organisations at
all
levels that is just crying for some Dirtside action !

Cheers,
Paul
paulog@one.net.au

Prev: Re: [SG2] Terrain Next: Re: Military Interrogation [OT]