Prev: Military Interrogation [OT] Next: Re: Military Interrogation [OT]

Re: Military Interrogation [OT]

From: Niall Gilsenan <ngilsena@i...>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 00:23:13 +0100
Subject: Re: Military Interrogation [OT]

>I think any proper future MI unit will have enhanced versions of this
>with Grav Dampers so you can't even feel gravity and maybe even some
>type of broadcaster that broadcasts mental static too. Enough to make
>you spill your guts even faster than the average 8 hours this
>contraption takes.
>
>Something to think about.....
And governements get to use this stuff.  I think the rebels of the
future
are doomed.  Not exactly a cheerful thought.  Old fashioned torture
sounds
more reasonable than this stuff.

I wonder how little you would actually tell your troops with
interrogation
techniques this effective.  Only very high ranks would know the actual
goal
of an operation.   Bad for morale and co-ordination.

>/************************************************
>Thomas Barclay
>Voice: (613) 831-2018 x 4009
>Fax: (613) 831-8255
>
> "C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot.  C++ makes
> it harder, but when you do, it blows away your whole leg."
> -Bjarne Stroustrup
>**************************************************/

Niall Gilsenan,
DIT Cathal Brugha St,
Dublin 1,
Ireland.

ngilsena@indigo.ie
The miscellany (Sci-Fi combat games)
http://members.tripod.com/~Cwintel/Scifi.html

Prev: Military Interrogation [OT] Next: Re: Military Interrogation [OT]