Prev: FB Fighter Questions (longish) Next: Re: FB Fighter Questions (longish)

Re: [null] nothing (OT)

From: "Jim 'Jiji' Foster" <jiji@m...>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 08:12:36 -0700
Subject: Re: [null] nothing (OT)

On Tue, 13 Oct 1998 23:36:37   Tom Anderson wrote:
>ill-thought-out rantings!

Glad to hear it. I'm only up to 100+ messages in my inbox when I check
every few days... can you take me to 200?

>sanity. did i miss anything particularly good?

We've decided you aren't sane, and orbital insertions are still quite
the rage. Specifically how to orbitally insert our way into the GZG
studios and nick minis we can't get here in the States yet.

>i love you all,

Big kiss, and a SM launch to you too.

>ps and still no capitals!

Honestly? Your fleet must have an unusual order of battle...

-----== Sent via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==-----
http://www.dejanews.com/  Easy access to 50,000+ discussion forums

Prev: FB Fighter Questions (longish) Next: Re: FB Fighter Questions (longish)