Prev: RE: [SG2] Mission Cards for SG/DS Next: BattleLords FT adaptation

Re: [null] nothing [OT]

From: Thomas Barclay <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 19:06:05 -0500
Subject: Re: [null] nothing [OT]

Tom spake thusly upon matters weighty:

> right! just to avoid confusion, it's me, i'm back, and i've got a
brand
> spanking new email system. no more lines going off into infinity! no
more
> bodies turning into attatchments and associated bother! same old
> ill-thought-out rantings!

It just wouldn't be the same otherwise.

> my email imploded for the last time shortly after i asked about my own
> sanity. did i miss anything particularly good?

I regret that I will have to plead the 5th, Senator. Ah.... I'm
Canadian.... can't do that eh? Shucks. Well then the obvious answer
is everything you missed was fantastic.... aren't you sorry you
missed it?

> i love you all,

Wow.

> tom
>
> ps and still no capitals!

I was thinking, I'm sure someone could afford to send you a keyoard
from the Americas.  They have this newfangled invention there called
the Shift Key. Also another knows as CapsLock, but it is verboten.
But the Shift Key has become very popular. You may wish to try it
out sometime on a friends computer....

(Okay, I'll stop and go away now).

Prev: RE: [SG2] Mission Cards for SG/DS Next: BattleLords FT adaptation