Prev: Re: [SG2] Major Sucess, Tactical defeat Next: Re: [SG2] Terrain

Re: [SG2] Mission Cards for SG: was [SG2] Major Sucess, Tactical defeat

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 00:19:52 -0700
Subject: Re: [SG2] Mission Cards for SG: was [SG2] Major Sucess, Tactical defeat

Michael Brown wrote:

>other thing I would like to see is the number of squads/platoons that
people use in >their games.  Given these I think that a number of
mission cards, and a set of terrain >cards could quickly be built.

I've got several New Roman Empire platoon organizations in SGII terms on
my hope page.  My 'normal' one is Tagmatic Infantry.  Powered Armor,
light is same as mech but Mech rides to fight in APCs while Light takes
the choppers.

> Northron Regulars (Heavy Fast PA, Superior Sensors and Commo, Gauss
Rifles w/ GL and SAW)
3xSquads
> SL--Rifle
> SAW
> Rifle
> Rifle
> Rifle
> SAW

Platoon HQ
> PL (Rifle)
> PSG Rifle

HW Team
2xSAW

Anti-armor Team
2xGMS/P (Superior)

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: [SG2] Major Sucess, Tactical defeat Next: Re: [SG2] Terrain