Prev: Re: Bab5 fighter figs -- Be jealous! Next: Re: Silent Death minis [OT]

Re: Imperium/Full Thrust campaign

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@n...>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 02:20:55 +0100
Subject: Re: Imperium/Full Thrust campaign

Thomas Barclay wrote:

> > We've yet to playtest any of these designs.  Once we have, I'll try
to post
> > the final version in more of a "printer ready" format.
>
> I note that none of these ships has what I would call a spinal mount
> from Traveller.

No spinal mounts mentioned in Imperium (and none in the FB design rules
either), so why include them in the campaign?

Imperium doesn't use the Traveller background AFAIK - at least none of
the Traveller versions I've seen have mentioned the Earth-Vilani war in
the early Human space-faring era. 'Course, I haven't read that much of
the background material.

> Still, all in all, looks like a lot of good work. I see you've made
> the Vilani more missile heavy and the Terrans more beam heavy. I
> might have went the other way.

That's the way the game background in Imperium makes them <shrug>

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@nacka.mail.telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Bab5 fighter figs -- Be jealous! Next: Re: Silent Death minis [OT]