Prev: Re: SG II Aliens Colonial Marines names Next: Re: Some GMS Thoughts [SG2]

Re: Bab5 fighter figs -- Be jealous!

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@n...>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 22:07:08 +0100
Subject: Re: Bab5 fighter figs -- Be jealous!

Tom Granvold wrote:

> > Yes, there is now GF-017, Star Sabre two-man fighters and GF-018,
Mundani
> > Tri-Lobe fighters (which is actually designed by Eureka Mins in Oz
(Hi Nic)
> > - we didn't even know it was coming till the last package arrived -
and is,
> > incidentally, also very good as a "not-Chig" for you SAAB fans).

>      What is the part number and name of the "not-Chig"?

GF-018 Mundani Tri-Lobe fighters. Chig and Minbari fighters are pretty
similar to one another.

BTW, Tom - RAFM has pictures of (most) of the Silent Death (Next
Millenium) ships on their homepage now. Unfortunately their names for
the
models don't always correspond to what ICE calls them, but the product
numbers seem to be correct.

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@nacka.mail.telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: SG II Aliens Colonial Marines names Next: Re: Some GMS Thoughts [SG2]