Prev: Re: [FT] FB errata question Next: [URL] [FT] FT FAQ updated

[FT] Babylon 5

From: CLL@L...
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 11:24:43 +0000
Subject: [FT] Babylon 5

My regular games group played a game using Jon's Babylon 5 FT rules
from the Babylon Project's Earth Force Sourcebook recently.
We enjoyed it immensely, (although my Mimbari War Cruiser had to jump
out with only 4 hull boxes remaining after being picked on by 2 Omega's
and some Narn thing), and we are thinking of putting a campaign
together.

 I was wondering if anyone out there has translated any of the other
B5 ship's or those from AOG's B5W to FT ? or had any other rules for
B5FT.

Thanks in advance

Krass

Prev: Re: [FT] FB errata question Next: [URL] [FT] FT FAQ updated