Prev: Re: Bab5 fighter figs -- Be jealous! Next: [SG2] Major Sucess, Tactical defeat

RE: FT Mission Cards (not only on-topic...but an FT post, too! ;-)

From: Michael Brown <mkkabrow@w...>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 1998 20:36:25 -0700
Subject: RE: FT Mission Cards (not only on-topic...but an FT post, too! ;-)

Updated!  Check www.wco.com/~mkkabrow/scenario.htm

Michael Brown
----------
From:	I eat like a bird. A large, carnivorous bird.
Sent:	Saturday, October 10, 1998 4:38 AM
To:	FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
Subject:	FT Mission Cards (not only on-topic...but an FT post,
too! ;-)

Someone (I think Stephen?) asked me a while back to post the mission
cards I came up with to supplement Michael Brown's FT scenario generator
cards. I'm finally getting a chance to do that (and whomever it was who
was complaining about there being WAY too many FT posts and not nearly
enough SGII/DSII posts, I'd like to note that I ain't seen an FT-related
post in *days* ;-P :-) . (of course, I may be blind; that's happened
before,
too, on occasion). Note, unlike Michael's cards, I do not have a 'Force
Level' associated with mine. These are just supplemental cards to
Michael's,
meant to add another layer of complexity to a scenario.

Attacker Card Additions:
<SNIP>
Mk
-
"Who am I? I am Susan Ivanova. Commander. Daughter of Andre and Sophie
Ivanov. I am the Right Hand of Vengeance...and the boot that is going
to kick your sorry ass all the way back to Earth, sweetheart. I am Death
incarnate. And the last living thing you are _ever_...going to see.

"God sent me."
				      - Ivanova, "Between the Darkness
						      and the Light"

Prev: Re: Bab5 fighter figs -- Be jealous! Next: [SG2] Major Sucess, Tactical defeat