Prev: Re: [OT] Another Rhomaphillia thread!, was FMC when? Next: Re: Call for Alternates

Re: (SG2] Orbital Insertion, try an egg carton

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@n...>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 13:10:57 +0100
Subject: Re: (SG2] Orbital Insertion, try an egg carton

Randall Case wrote:

> I think we had something like that fifty years ago that could actually
put a full
> platoon or vehicle down in one place. Called them gliders!! : )

Or helicopters, in some later wars. This type of troop insertion is
covered by the SGII rules ("Landing Zones", pp.50-51), though there's no
provision for non-powered aerospace craft in the vehicle design section
:-/

Regards.

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@nacka.mail.telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [OT] Another Rhomaphillia thread!, was FMC when? Next: Re: Call for Alternates