Prev: Re: Using PDS as a battery Next: Re: FMA List: Proposal to change list code.

Re: Using PDS as a battery

From: "Ever snore so loudly you wake yourself? Isn't that the stupidest thing?" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 1998 11:00:46 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Using PDS as a battery

>Does anyone have a page reference?

Page 12, under summary of weapons and systems.

>Binhan Lin wrote:
>>
>> It's in there.  A PDS can fire as a regular battery but only does one
>> hit on a 6 with no rerolls.
>>
>> Jonathan Jarrard wrote:
>>
>> > I would swear I saw a rule that allowed PDS systems to be used in a
>> > limited anti-ship role (similar to the way C/Class 1 batteries can
be
>> > used as back-up PDS systems), but now I can't find it.  Am I just
>> > imagining things?

Mk
-
During the run-and-fight-and-run-again battle through this forest of
horror,
she is finally cornered. Her weapons have been left deep in the bodies
of the
slain or broken against the granite-hard scales of these snakes that are
not
snakes. Her stand to the death must be fought here. Though her only
weapons
are her hands and her deep and wide knowledge of the slayers, she does
not
fear them. They will die. Of this she is sure.

Prev: Re: Using PDS as a battery Next: Re: FMA List: Proposal to change list code.