Prev: RE: The Kra'Vak Next: Re: [SG2] Patton's Rules of Order

Re: [SG II] Tyranid conversion

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 1998 10:48:40 -0700
Subject: Re: [SG II] Tyranid conversion

Noah Doyle wrote:

> Whew, to do Tyranids any justice in SG2, you'd need a whole new morale
>
> system, based on instinctual behaviors and proximity to
> telepathic/hive-mind 'Leader' units.	I don't think that a few
> alterations
> of the Human morale system would do it, but, let us know how it went.
>  ICBW.

One of the things i liked about teh net epic (or epic 40K) version of
Tyrannid rules was that if teh synapse creature is killed, then the
individual creatures fall into a default mode such as Hunting, or stand
and defend within a ceratina rea, or Beserk, etc etc.)

Los

(I have a pretty big E40k Tyrannid Army)

Prev: RE: The Kra'Vak Next: Re: [SG2] Patton's Rules of Order