Prev: Re: [FT extra rules] Next: RE: [FT] Fighter Screen Question

RE: [SG II] Tyranid conversion

From: "Steve Pugh" <steve@w...>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 13:44:25 +0100
Subject: RE: [SG II] Tyranid conversion

> Whew, to do Tyranids any justice in SG2, you'd need a whole new morale
> system, based on instinctual behaviors and proximity to
> telepathic/hive-mind 'Leader' units.	I don't think that a few
alterations
> of the Human morale system would do it, but, let us know how it went.

One option would be to borrow the Kryomek rules from um, Kryomek.
Good for drone type bio-aliens as they are immune to psychological
effects. Not so good for sentient aliens.

	Steve

--
Steve Pugh			   <steve@wickedweb.co.uk>
Wicked Web Ltd. 	     <http://www.wickedweb.co.uk/>

Prev: Re: [FT extra rules] Next: RE: [FT] Fighter Screen Question