Prev: RE: [SG II] Terminators!! Next: Re: [Admin] changing e-mails question

Re: [SG II] Tyranid conversion

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson@q...>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 1998 14:11:29 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Re: [SG II] Tyranid conversion

At 11:06 PM 10/6/98 -0400, John Crimmins wrote:

>I'm using my Tyranid figs for something completely different....
>
>I haven't come up with a new name for them yet, but: They are one of
the
>leading races of the Hegemony, a loose alliance of aliens united by
their
>common belief that the use of inorganic technology is not merely
>inefficient, but blasphemous and disgusting.

[Snip very, very creative and interesting background]

Hey.  That is very cool indeed.  I like that background.  Do you have
rules
for them yet?  Could you post them if you do or when they are done
please?
I find the background extremely interesting and clever.  Have you
thought
about introducing Queens into the equation using the GW Hive Tyrant
minis?

Again, very creative and very, very good.  Well done.  I may just have
get some Tyranid minis to use in SGII now......

-Kelvin....

   "And how do you suppose we stop them?
      Get a big red sign with the word
	    STOP written on it?"

Prev: RE: [SG II] Terminators!! Next: Re: [Admin] changing e-mails question