Prev: Re: [FT extra rules] Next: Re: The Kra'Vak

[SG II] Terminators!!

From: Randall Case <tgunner@e...>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 1998 19:01:03 -0500
Subject: [SG II] Terminators!!

I'm pretty new to the list, so excuse me in advance if I trip into a
long
dead thread. Any way, the other day I picked up a rare find: a boxed set
of
Terminator minis from the long dearly departed Leading Edge Games. I now
have a small squad of 'bots that I'm dying to try out (just started
priming
them this morning!).

So, here is my question... how should the things be rated in Star
Grunt???

Right now, I'm considering two possible routes:

1. Treating them as powered armor (heavy?), with red one chits! Each
terminator is a unit all of its own and is armed with an Gauss MG.

2. I might make them into vehicles... fudge with the rules and make them
as
Class 1 vehicles armed with an APSW... and use the A.I. rules out of
Dirtside.

The scenario I'm thinking about would be a NAC commando team scouting
out
some alien ruins and discovering that the ruin's automated defenses are
STILL working! Might reinforce the Terminators with some automated
turrents
and similar defenses. What do ya'll think?

Prev: Re: [FT extra rules] Next: Re: The Kra'Vak