Prev: Re: [SG II] Tyranid conversion Next: Re: The Kra'Vak

RE: [SG II] Tyranid conversion

From: Mike Wikan <MWikan@m...>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 11:57:20 -0700
Subject: RE: [SG II] Tyranid conversion

A long time ago (year?) I posted a set of rules dealing with AI troops
in SGII where Machine units get 1 Action all the time but must dice for
a second action with die shifts modified by if they are under fire,
etc..(AIs are not as flexible thinkers as organics.) If there was a
higher CPU command unit, it could give them positive shifts..

Michael Wikan
Game Design
Slave Zero
Accolade, Inc.