Prev: RE: GZG FH: Blue water navy. Next: Re: The Kra'Vak

Re: [DS2] unit status sheet

From: Mike.Elliott@b...
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 12:38:06 +0100
Subject: Re: [DS2] unit status sheet

You will still need some way of keeping track of which units have
activated
so far this turn.

Mike Elliott (GZG)

"Alex & Andrew" <Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz>
06/10/98 10:38

Please respond to FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk

To:   FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
cc:    (bcc: Mike Elliott/UK/BULL)

David <dluff@erols.com> wrote:
>Great rules but the counters do get in the way.  Has anybody made up
>a unit status sheet where you can check off the units morale and
>quality can keep the table free?  David
    I haven't seen one. Try this. When you make up your list of units,
keep
a space to the side of the paper and place them there. Alternatively,
say
that all your units are of one quality and leader ship, that way you
don't
need a quality/leadership counter. You can get rid of the confidence
marker
by assuming that all units start off at "CO" or confident. Only place
confidence markers when the unit changes from "CO" and still exists.

Andrew Martin
-------------
Shared email: Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz
Web Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/
Blind See-Saw Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/SEE-SAW/
Dirtside II Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/
Dirtside II FAQ: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/FAQ/
GZG E-Mail FAQ:
 http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/FAQ/Ettiquette.html
FUDGE GM Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/FUDGE/
1234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890
	 1	   2	     3	       4	 5	   6	     7

___
      _____

Privileged/Confidential Information and/or Copyright Material may

be contained in this e-mail. The information and Material is

intended for the use of the intended addressee. If you are not

the intended addressee, or the person responsible for delivering

it to the intended addressee, you may not copy or deliver it to

anyone else or use it in any unauthorised manner. To do so is

prohibited and may be unlawful. If you receive this e-mail by

mistake, advise the sender immediately by using the reply

facility in your e-mail software.

Thank you.

e versi.?

Prev: RE: GZG FH: Blue water navy. Next: Re: The Kra'Vak