Prev: Final Transmission & PBeM results Next: Ship/Crew Experiance Pt I (Longish)

Re: Stargrunt II Demo Day!

From: Kenneth Winland <kwinland@c...>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 1998 12:54:13 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Stargrunt II Demo Day!

	Howdy!

On Sun, 4 Oct 1998, Allan Goodall wrote:

> I may not be able to make it there after all. I knew there was
something
> bugging me about that date. The Argos are home to Montreal that day.
The game
> starts at 1 pm, so I'm going to end up missing most of the demo day.

	We'll be playing until 11pm or so, thus there is ample time for
stragglers to hop in.

> I'll try to get up there after the game, but I can't guarantee it.

	No sweat!  If you can't make it in the end, we are doing another
series of demos/games in November downtown, and there is of course
Pandemonium in January.

	Later!

	Ken

Prev: Final Transmission & PBeM results Next: Ship/Crew Experiance Pt I (Longish)