Prev: GZG List member biographies Next: Re: The Kra'Vak

Re: The Kra'Vak

From: John and Roxanne Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Sat, 03 Oct 1998 20:37:44 -0700
Subject: Re: The Kra'Vak

Noah Doyle wrote:

> Sure - Why rule #6?  Ammo conservation?  I can see a game balance
reason,

Noah,

     Sorry to be so slow in answering, but the real world keeps
interfearing.

Ref rule #6: You are quite right, it is a balence feature.  Mounting
smaller railguns tends to leave me with an excessive number of
scatterguns on the ship.   (House rule not included in prior message:
No ship may mount scattergun mass more than two greater than the sum
of all other weapons systems. (Other weapons includes fighters)

A URL for those interested in Kra'Vak background (that I rather like):

http://oak.cats.ohiou.edu/~jm216295/thrust.htm

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: GZG List member biographies Next: Re: The Kra'Vak