Prev: Re: (OT) Rules "inspiration" (was [OT] Bring and Battle Next: RE: 20mm Figures for SGII (was Figure's Personal Equipment)

Re: Stargrunt II Demo Day!

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 1998 00:15:50 GMT
Subject: Re: Stargrunt II Demo Day!

On Wed, 09 Sep 1998 14:24:50 -0400 (EDT), Kenneth Winland
<kwinland@chass.utoronto.ca> wrote:

>WHEN?	October 17th
>	11am thru 10:30 pm

Hi, Ken!

I may not be able to make it there after all. I knew there was something
bugging me about that date. The Argos are home to Montreal that day. The
game
starts at 1 pm, so I'm going to end up missing most of the demo day.

I'll try to get up there after the game, but I can't guarantee it.

Allan Goodall	       agoodall@sympatico.ca

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart