Prev: RE: Figure's Personal Equipment Next: Re: New Figs!

Re: Spreadsheets and such...

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 1998 11:22:43 +0100
Subject: Re: Spreadsheets and such...

>A question to the list...
>
>I see that many people out there have done what I am doing, made a
>spreadsheet for helping with ship construction for Full Thrust. My
question
>is - what are Ground Zero's rules/restrictions on making said
spreadsheets
>available to others?
>
>I don't want to step on Jon's (or anyone else's) toes...but if possible
>might post my sheet on my web site.
>
>Thanks.

It is always appreciated when people have the courtesy to ask before
posting something - thanks!
We have no problem with design utilities such as this being made freely
available, provided they are not charged for in any way and all
copyrights
and trademarks are acknowledged. The only kind of things we have to
object
to (for simple commercial reasons) are the posting of rules, summaries,
playsheets etc. which allow the game to be played without buying the
rulebook!

Jon (GZG)

>+----------------------------------------------------------------------
+
>| Andrew Akins
|
>| Home: igor@ames.net - http://www.ames.net/igor/ - AOL IM: Iowa Akins
|
>| Work: andya@cms-gt.com - http://www.cms-gt.com/ - AOL IM: CMS AndyA

+
>| IMTU: tc++(**) ru+ ge 3i+ jt- au+ ls+ kk+ hi+ as+ va+ dr+ so+ zh+
|
>|	 vi+ da+
|
>| Geek: GCS d- s+:+ a- C++ W++ w+++(-)$ PS+ PE t- 5++ X+ R+++ tv+

+

Prev: RE: Figure's Personal Equipment Next: Re: New Figs!