Prev: New Figs! Next: RE: Figure's Personal Equipment

RE: Figure's Personal Equipment

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 1998 19:38:12 +1000
Subject: RE: Figure's Personal Equipment

Actually if you look at the figures produced by GZG in the latest
ranges;
namely NSL Light Infantry, Oceanic Union and the Pan African heavy
Infantry
they all have good and realistic amounts of belt kit (granted not
rucks/bergens but then that would dtract from the back/shoulder mounted
guchi electonics fit). I wouldn't expect any of the troops that will
operate
vehicle mounted to be modelled with LOTS of gear on their backs; SOP
would
be to leave that kit in the vehicle unless they HAVE to carry it.

I guess it is up to us to let GZG know if we want a particular trend in
the
lines given that they probably get relatively little feedback through
other
channels.

Cheers,

Owen G

Prev: New Figs! Next: RE: Figure's Personal Equipment