Prev: help - JON WHITE; PLEASE RESPOND Next: The_Beast hems and haws OT was Re: The battle of the ants [OT]

Re: KV 'house' rules for FB (Was "Fuzzy Wuzzy")

From: PCARON <Pcaron@c...>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 17:20:34 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: KV 'house' rules for FB (Was "Fuzzy Wuzzy")

Concerning Railguns...

	Just my 2 cents.  In our house rules, we mandated that EACH
railgun required a dedicated fire control system.  This fire control
system cannot be shared with any other system, not even another railgun.

	You may consider this a severe limitation so twiddle with it a
bit
if you like the idea but not the severity.  I should note that I
decreased
the mass and cost of extra fire control so people could buy extra
firecontrol if they desired to.

	What this rule does is make the Railgun 3 more desirable than
3 Railgun 1's (only 1 firecontrol to fire vs. 3).

Pete

Peter Caron
pcaron@cris.com

		    "War is the trade of kings."

				    John Dryden
				     1631-1700

Prev: help - JON WHITE; PLEASE RESPOND Next: The_Beast hems and haws OT was Re: The battle of the ants [OT]