Prev: Re: 20 mm Sci Fi? (was: Figure's...) Next: RE: Figure's Personal Equipment

Re: Figure's Personal Equipment

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 18:04:53 +0100
Subject: Re: Figure's Personal Equipment

[big snip]
>I pretty much agree with all of your comments. Would like to see more
>kit. Are people not going to be drinking water or eating rations in the
>future?  Or maybe each magazine holds	1500 rounds of caseless 4mm? I
>like 20mm as I believe in more "personal space" on my battlefields. (I
>have a company of Fallschirmjager in 20mm). But Does anyone make 20mm
>SCi Fi troops?
>
>Los

Not any more.... Blade Miniatures had some very nice stuff in the UK a
couple of years back, sculpted by the guy from SHQ, but Blade went
toes-up
and there is no sign as to who has the moulds - certainly there's been
no
hint of a re-release.

As to us doing full-kit figures, yes, this is something we've had in
planning for a long time - there just never seems to be enough time to
get
round to it!! Keep watching this space....

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: 20 mm Sci Fi? (was: Figure's...) Next: RE: Figure's Personal Equipment