Prev: RE: [SG] Rules for aliens Next: Re: subs in spaaace

[OT] X-COM (was Re: [SG] Rules for aliens)

From: PsyWraith@a...
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 07:13:09 EDT
Subject: [OT] X-COM (was Re: [SG] Rules for aliens)

In a message dated 10/2/98 6:41:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
maxxon@swob.dna.fi writes:

> Though one thing that always bothered me is that how come they had
>  forgotten how to make hand grenades with grip safety. I always went:
take
>  grenade, set timer, prime, oops -- not enough action points to throw,
>  boom!

They must've fixed that in the version that came over to the States.
Only
worries are if you get killed or knocked out with a primed grenade, then
"Mr.
Grenade Is No Longer Your Friend".

SGT Chris Ruhl
A Company, 9th PSYOP Battalion (Airborne)

Prev: RE: [SG] Rules for aliens Next: Re: subs in spaaace