Prev: The Kra'Vak Next: Re: Planetary defenses

Re: [FT] Ice-breakers in space

From: Thomas.Granvold@E... (Tom Granvold)
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 17:39:03 -0700
Subject: Re: [FT] Ice-breakers in space

Beth <beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au> wrote:

> Apart from the Starblazers minatures are there any other starship
minatures
> out there that look like naval ships in space or even give you the
feel of
> a naval vessel in space?
>
> I'd be interested in finding some for my IAS fleet.

    There are the two hyper space subs from the old Valiant line, which
are
next to impossible to find now-a-days.	Also some of the ships in GW's
Spacefleet look somewhat like ships, especially some of the Imperial and
Eldar ones.  They have a distinctive style which may or may not work
with
your fleet.

    I've got pictures/drawings of all of these on my web site at
<http://www.crosswinds.net/san-francisco/~granvold/index.html>

    Also, you could buy navel miniatures and convert them to spaceships.

Enjoy,
Tom

Prev: The Kra'Vak Next: Re: Planetary defenses