Prev: Re: Splitting the Mailing List Suggestion Next: Re: Be Careful when running a plantary insurgency

Re: [DS2] [SG2] Laser Ranging

From: Thomas.Granvold@E... (Tom Granvold)
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 08:56:32 -0700
Subject: Re: [DS2] [SG2] Laser Ranging

Mikko Kurki-Suonio <maxxon@swob.dna.fi> wrote:

> Those pointers are, btw, very nice for determining LOS in a game. I
used
> to use a small periscope, but I recently got a cheap keychain laser
> pointer and it's great! Just hold it next to the firing figure and try
> "lase" the target.

    I just bought one recently for just that purpose.  Also, they help
determine firing arc in Full Thrust.  From the target just "lase" the
firing ship's base and see which arc it is in.

Enjoy,
Tom Granvold				<thomas.granvold@eng.sun.com>

Prev: Re: Splitting the Mailing List Suggestion Next: Re: Be Careful when running a plantary insurgency