Prev: RE: (OT) Rules "inspiration" (was [OT] Bring and Battle Next: Re: Splitting the Mailing List Suggestion

Re: FT at MOAB is OFF!

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 09:23:31 -0500
Subject: Re: FT at MOAB is OFF!

Geoffrey,

>From 8000 mi away, as the gopher tunnels, I send an apology to you. I
also
tend to arrive unregistered, looking for pick-up games. I'll be doing
that
this weekend; I wasn't certain I'd be able to attend a local con until a
few days ago. Seems pretty pandemic in the USA, also.

*shrug* As someone pointed out, though, FT is so quick and simple, seems
invite it.

Just PLEASE don't give up. Keep swinging!

The_Beast

Prev: RE: (OT) Rules "inspiration" (was [OT] Bring and Battle Next: Re: Splitting the Mailing List Suggestion