Prev: Re: [list] (IN)sanity check Next: Re: Planetary defenses

Re: [SG2] You'll never take me alive, coppers:Was RE: PA availab

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 19:05:26 -0400
Subject: Re: [SG2] You'll never take me alive, coppers:Was RE: PA availab

Thomas Barclay wrote:

<lots of good stuiff on jamming>

> abandon), but the police probably cannot do so (a little matter of
> law). So I think jamming cops with some not too outrageous equipment
> is feasible, especially for the well rigged and funded crim (who
> possibly has military gear).

Good point. There have been some good advances in the field. (note: I've
been
out of the commo-end of theings for almost five years)Of course, true to
form
wit a lot of otehr things teh old Soviets did, there style was to jam
witha
"heavy hand" across multiple frequencies.  Given the latest advances,
plus
extrapolating into the future, that way of doing busines is most likely
gone.

Los

Prev: Re: [list] (IN)sanity check Next: Re: Planetary defenses