Prev: Re: GZG FH: Blue water navy. Next: Re: (OT) Rules "inspiration" (was [OT] Bring and Battle

Re: [list] sanity check

From: Niall Gilsenan <ngilsena@i...>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 19:10:20 +0100
Subject: Re: [list] sanity check

At 13:38 29/09/98 -0400, you wrote:
>it seems to me that all of john atkins' and noah doyle's posts contain
empty bodies but have attatchments containing their messages. is this
just
me or do other people see this? john swears that his posts look fine.
what
do other people see?

>Tom

Both seem fine to me Tom.  I'm using Eudora lite.  Perhaps it might be
worth a look if you're current emailer is causing problems.  Or Pegasus
mail.
Niall Gilsenan,
DIT Cathal Brugha St,
Dublin 1,
Ireland.

ngilsena@indigo.ie
The miscellany (Sci-Fi combat games)
http://members.tripod.com/~Cwintel/Scifi.html

Prev: Re: GZG FH: Blue water navy. Next: Re: (OT) Rules "inspiration" (was [OT] Bring and Battle