Prev: Re: Voltron [Very OT] Next: Re: Splitting the Mailing List Suggestion

Re: Voltron [Semi OT]

From: Chad Lubrecht <lubrecht@U...>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 08:36:45 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Voltron [Semi OT]

Is this possibly the reason for the (is it Sprite?) commercial with
rappers in the voltron lions? I couldn't quite figure out why that was
showing up now.

Any information on when/where this new version is playing? (You've got
me
interested now. Though I'm not all that fond of computer animation that
looks like computer animation, just says to me they're too lazy to do it
right the old way)

On Tue, 29 Sep 1998 PsyWraith@aol.com wrote:

> The new series is completely computer animated (just like War Planets,
Beast
> Wars, Reboot, etc) and is making the syndication rounds.  The current
Voltron
> is picking up from the end of the original GoLion (the original title
from
> Japan before it came to the States and got Dairruggar 15 added to it
and was
> renamed Voltron).
>
> The original Voltron (the GoLion and Dairruggar 15 mixed show) is
still shown
> on Cartoon Network.
>

> SGT Chris Ruhl
> A Company, 9th PSYOP Battalion (Airborne)

-----
Chad A. Lubrecht
lubrecht@udel.edu
http://udel.edu/~lubrecht

Prev: Re: Voltron [Very OT] Next: Re: Splitting the Mailing List Suggestion