Prev: Re: OT: New Battlefleet Gothic in White Dwarf. Next: Re: Voltron [Semi OT]

Re: Multi-table scanarios

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 11:52:58 -0500
Subject: Re: Multi-table scanarios

Niall sez:

My own pet project is to run an entire full thrust campaign over a
weekend.
No tech advances or economy just force based.

***

Certainly crossed my mind; each table with a defender for a particular
system, or even 'quadrant' of a system?

Though, my assault on DS9 was envisioned as a series of tables 'wide',
with
transit rules between tables. Throw in over-all sky marshals and reserve
elements, and a nice large furball could start up. Even tried working
transits to represent psuedo-3d, but the topologies kept giving me
headaches.

I'm going to see if I can get the local group to try John Fu's FT2.5
Star
Trek ships in an assault on a starbase this week. Small steps, you know.

Let's see: 14 Galor ships vs. how big a stardock and how many crippled
Fed
types?

The_Beast

Prev: Re: OT: New Battlefleet Gothic in White Dwarf. Next: Re: Voltron [Semi OT]